~ Êl síla erin lû e-govaned vîn ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Êl síla erin lû e-govaned vîn ~

Alámenë! இ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pelle (un)"Dead" Yngve Ohlin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel
MÊlÊth MarthannÊn Alfîrîn Nîn
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel

Pelle (un)"Dead" Yngve Ohlin Empty
PostSubject: Pelle (un)"Dead" Yngve Ohlin   Pelle (un)"Dead" Yngve Ohlin Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 6:05 am

How beautiful you are...
Pelle (un)"Dead" Yngve Ohlin 41_art10
Could this song truly be about Pelle? The music video may be a direct reference to his grave site. Elements of his love for the Forest, Death, graveyards, burial & so forth & Ville paying him his infatuated homage & praising his immortal memory? The resemblance in soul feel & scenery is striking, no? But there is more! Other curious coincidences: Ville Valo's rise in Music began in the year of Pelle's fall in life - 1991. The song is from 8 years later in the year 1999, numerically inverted into the year of the Beast 666! The lyrics also hold many close allusions. The title in itself - Gone with the SIN...Suicide is considered the Ultimate sin against the "sacrament" of life. Suicide was indeed his way out by which Sin he is now Gone from this world of ours. The two of them both dwellt in the dark Metal scene of Nordic countries, they could have actually crossed paths in vigo, known about each other's existence or at least Ville could have easily noticed & appreciated Pelle's art, glorified his suffering & worshipped his beautiful Death... Also Ville purportedly stated in an interview, that it was about a girlfriend (or loved one) who was suffering from anorexia. Pelle was known to starve himself, in order to or until he got hunger wounds. Not to mention, but still mentioning that Ville to this day is probably bi-sexual, possibly even gay, almost certainly having been a lover of Bam Margera who is again from the north Metal scene & show business. Why shouldn't he have fallen in love & lust with Pelle in all his dark, true, poetic, tragic, misunderstood, delicate, fragile, sacred, suffered, transient, cold, elven, vampiric, Viking beauty? Even if from a ghostly distance... Coincidence? Немислиа... Now let us peer deeper into the lyrics: 

I love your skin oh so white (the corpse make-up he introduced & had a fetish to be extra pale)
I love your touch cold as ice ("It was too cold and the blood was frozen" - obsession with being dead & cold)
And I love every single tear you cry (his make-up & album cover "The dawn of black tears")
I just love the way you're losing your life (continuous tense - repeated suicide attempts)

My Baby, how beautiful you are (no doubt about it, indeed he is...)
My Darling, completely torn apart  (in the end he literally was..)
You're gone with the sin my Baby and beautiful you are 
You're gone with the sin my Darling (escape by the sin of suicide)

I adore the despair in your eyes (it is clear to see)
I worship your lips once red as wine (vamprisim, he drank his own blood - pale lips stain wine/bloodred)
I crave for your scent sending shivers down my spine (he was enfatuated with the scent of Death)
I just love the way you're running out of life... (all his life he literally tried to run away from being alive by running out of blood for the blood is the life)

Last edited by Mormerilil on Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel

PostSubject: Re: Pelle (un)"Dead" Yngve Ohlin   Pelle (un)"Dead" Yngve Ohlin Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 7:11 am

Forgive them...forgive us all! For commercializing your brave & beautiful Death...if we deserve it!
Forgive them if they pushed you into it too soon...in a way disgraceful & unworthy of you! 
They may have sullied your body,
they may have desecreted their own petty souls. But not yours!
Before, by, after the tragic beauty of your Death
Your dear Soul is forever - Untouchable!
Pelle (un)"Dead" Yngve Ohlin Dawn-o10
May your body rest in peaceful pieces...
May your Soul run wild & free about the Dark Magic realms you came from, are worthy of & made for!
May your Spirit be fulfillment incarnate & reincarnate! 
May the enemies of your essence shed black tears...
May you find & keep your higher Eternal Existence!
In life they called you "Dead"
In Death...May you be called: "Free!"

Last edited by Mormerilil on Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel

PostSubject: Re: Pelle (un)"Dead" Yngve Ohlin   Pelle (un)"Dead" Yngve Ohlin Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 7:40 am

& how you glided forth in a unison of Elven & Viking & Demoniac grace. Never fake or forced. Rather inborn...truly natural & imbedded in your sweet Soul so crookedly perverted in Darkness & Cold!
These feet were not made to tread for long unto filthy mortal grounds...It is known!

Pelle (un)"Dead" Yngve Ohlin Tumblr29
The freezing Moon obsessed You & You obsess me...
Amids the cold & dark..You are My freezing Moon! 
Back to top Go down
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel

PostSubject: Re: Pelle (un)"Dead" Yngve Ohlin   Pelle (un)"Dead" Yngve Ohlin Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 7:40 am

"Excuse the blood, but I have slit my wrists and neck. It was the intention that I would die in the woods so that it would take a few days before I was possibly found. I belong in the woods and have always done so. No one will understand the reason for this anyway. To give some semblance of an explanation I'm not a human, this is just a dream and soon I will awake. It was too cold and the blood was frozen in time, plus my new knife is too dull. If I don't succeed dying to the knife I will blow all the shit out of my skull. Yet I do not know. I left all my lyrics by "Let the good times roll"—plus the rest of the money. Whoever finds it gets the fucking thing. As a last salutation may I present "Life Eternal". Do whatever you want with the fucking thing." ~~ Pelle.~~

PS: I didn't come up with this now, but seventeen years ago

Pelle (un)"Dead" Yngve Ohlin Tumblr_mvcbjq3g031s2k7pvo1_500Pelle (un)"Dead" Yngve Ohlin 610

I know You,
You didn't go
for you wanted just to end it all!
I know You
you did go
for you wanted to begin anew!
Woe as us...
we're still here 
stuck.
But it's true
Alas...
We do miss you, 
don't You ever dare miss us back?  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pelle (un)"Dead" Yngve Ohlin   Pelle (un)"Dead" Yngve Ohlin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pelle (un)"Dead" Yngve Ohlin
Page 1 of 1