~ Êl síla erin lû e-govaned vîn ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Êl síla erin lû e-govaned vîn ~

Alámenë! இ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paranormal Stories ~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silmaril

Silmaril

Paranormal Stories ~  Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal Stories ~    Paranormal Stories ~  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 7:54 pm

It all started when a friend of mine had fallen asleep, while I was at her home. I felt the strange feeling there was someone in the room, a strange vibe, let's say. When she woke up, she told me someone had said I had a strong soul.
She had already had 'visitations' in the past in sleep paralyses. One time someone had moved her arm towards her breasts and had told her in the year ''let's play''. Another time she had seen a black man standing by the tv, observing her. Years ago, she had been attacked by blonde woman repeatedly in her 'dreams' (because it was a conscious state, not exactly a dream). One time, she was staring at her through the window like an aggressive bloodthirsty predator, another time she dreamt how a woman that resembled a Komodo varan bit her by the neck and when she woke up, she got severely ill by an angina. She had told me various of sleep paralyses and other experiences where she was visited.
That's when we started getting interested in these things and we started provoking them to happen more often.
We started conspiring who could these entities be and we shaped out the profile of five creatures - a reptilian blonde woman, a black shadowy man, a nazi policeman, a lord with white hair and a prince that in one of her paralyses had told her the name Lavender. That's how we probably started provoking some hallucinations exactly about these characters? We got kind of fanatical, and since I was more naive back then, I started believing so easily in everything at 100%.
I started having sleep paralyses. A black man appeared to me too. My bed is on the second level and the scenarios in the sleep paralyses were always repeating themselves - it was a sound of the front door unlocking and someone rushing, opening the door with a wild sound that would scare me, then run into me and start circling around fragmentedly. One time the black figure had a slow motion and it froze by my side. I could see the whole figure, it looked like a demon. Then the creature caught me, turned me around and shove his finger in my back and I felt a lot of pain and struggled to set free. He laughed in a half mocking, half warm way and set me free.
Another time I dreamt how a very brisk entity came to me and took me away from my body, raised me in mid air and called me "you fucking whore'' with a robotic voice - this I connected with the profile of the nazi policeman. Back then we believed it was creatures from another dimensions who specifically visited us so we did try to connect all of the occurances into a large picture.
In some paralyses I felt something like a leach creeping on my skin, it 'attacked' my intimate zone, another time it just made me feel something between pleasure and pain on my back.
In a sleep paralysis that was very very vivid I felt how someone like a prince came and kissed me. I connected it to Lavender, or at least that's how I started calling him. An year ago, when I experienced my first sleep paralysis, I had seen the face of a very similar entity near my face that glowed like a ghost and imitated the face of my Asian ex-boyfriend. It was very otherwordly and I saw it crystal clear.
Then I dreamt a prince who had the control over some kind of electric web that could catch ghosts and all of them were his slaves. I was bound on the first floor, he royally climbed down the stairs approaching me, and when he got nearby me, he scratched my back in a way that reminded the piercing touch of the kiss and also the tinging touch of the leach. The prince smirked as If I was his property as well and I could easily be enslaved as well but this was some kind of special treatment.
One night before I fell asleep I heard the same robotic voice yell "MIIINEEE" in my head. It was very passionate, hellish and nazi.
Another night I heard the name "Belphegor" installed in my head. I immediately connected it to the profile of the black demon. I had never read about Belphegor in the Internet before. It just randomly popped up in my head with a male voice.
When I was at my village, before I went to sleep, I asked Belphegor to let me see his soul. When I 'fell asleep' I saw some fogged black cloud that contained some light inside and I felt the same half-mocking, half-warm emanation from him, as if he meant ' I could be so evil to you, you are so naive and sweet,  maybe I feel some warm feelings about you but how do you know it's not a lie'.
In a very later dream of mine, he appeared in my dreams, where I felt his penis  Very Happy  that was super large (well, I want to recount it, so  Very Happy  I am sorry if it bothers someone), then he said "you are the kindest girl on the planet Earth I've ever seen'.
By the way, all of the dreams felt like they were something more than a dream.
A dream my friend had about the Nazi was that he suffered in great pain and she peeked in his misery, and he yelled "NO, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SEEN THIS, YOU TWO COULD BE OUR CURE", in the background there were some clockwork machine robot creatures getting prepared for something.
In another dream I went to mock Belphegor a bit, I grabbed hi by the buttocks, and he answered "Who touched me?" he had a long black hair and looked just like in the dream where he said I was a very kind person.

Last edited by Lassërîn on Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:05 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://i-amar--prestar--aen.forumotion.com
Silmaril

Silmaril

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Stories ~    Paranormal Stories ~  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 7:54 pm

There was a time when I am sure I astrally projected. There was some sort of a teacher who appeared to be very similar to Belphegor that was supposed to combine with me in an amazing soul way - when we touched, there would be orgasmic electrification. We travelled through many wormholes and it was very cosmic and interstellar. Supposedly there was some sort of 'police' after us, or at least I felt chased. In the end I met another guy that I matched with better than with the teacher and I felt multiple soulgasms, literally. I've never felt anything more divine than that. The teacher got displeased. Then I woke up in a sleep paralysis and Belphegor appeared over me and licked my breast (again, sorry if the detail is bothersome). At some point of the dream I was in front of an abbandonded house and shouted in a powerful demonic voice "NUMMU MATT"
There was another lucid dream that was the most powerful thing I've ever experienced, it overdid even the last one. In it all the superheroes from a daydream of mine were in an interstellar war. They wore very beautiful ethereal clothes in exotic colours, it was a fountain of splendid shapes, colours, I've never seen anything as vivid. I am sure these creatures are real somewhere. I don't know if i created them or if I just connected astrally through a daydream and then a lucid dream, but I've seen them fight with magic and it was beautiful.
Then there was this lucid dream where me and another three forces were playing around. I was pure force, I was blue and we were just erupting around. There was a yellow one and a red one. I've never felt more powerful. I was the power of nature itself. I was like the power of magic or something like that. We were fighting and chasing each other and trying to overpower each other. It was very fun and mighty.
There was this sleep paralysis where an entity dragged me in the bathroom and my eyes turned into liquid and poured out on the ground, after the entity pushed my head to the ground. It was a very ill experience.
Then another sleep paralysis with an element that repeats itself ever since I was little - my teeth fall down, turned into chips on the floor, a demonic (that's how I call an ill hostile vague presence floating around me, it's an easy way to address) presence floated around me and grinned, knowing what that ill omen meant (I suffer from OCD and after some time it got pretty bad.. now it's normalized). Then my teeth were replaced by various objects instead. I think it is a metaphor for my OCD ilness that wants ill order that drives me mad. It is very fragmented and creates the sensation of being cut. Every time I see a set of symmetrical linear fissures, it feels like my head is being cut into the pieces I am seeing. IT's a very abstract ilness.
Then, this dream is like a prediction, I dreamt how I looked myself in the mirror and I saw my face as Dama Pika. It was very scary and ugly and weird. I tried to comb my hair, but the hairbrush got stuck in my hair.
Back to top Go down
Silmaril

Silmaril

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Stories ~    Paranormal Stories ~  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 7:54 pm

A day before Easter day I heard a bell dinging in my head and someone uttered "She is here".
When I was a child, the fourth grade, me and a classmate were in my classmate's house. I remained to sleep there but I really hated the part that there was a mirror in front of the bed because they had told me stories about the mirror lady Dama Pika who would travel through mirrors, her ghost was evil and would torture and kill people. My friend, when she heard of my fear, mocked me and said ironically "yeah, she will hurt you, she is here". that's when we heard a silent whisper in mid-air "I am here". I am sure it wasn't my friend because I knew exactly from where it came, besides, when I heard it, my friend was busy laughing, then her facial expression suddenly froze in terror, we both started screaming, ran out of the room, freaked out. I don't know how I managed to sleep before the mirror the same night. Anyway, I don't know how to explain it either, whether it was some strange kind of a hallucination but what happened years later is not less strange.
Keep in mind that I did smoke pot at the time and this interfered a lot with what I experienced.
So one day I heard a doorbell sound in my head plus the utterance 'she is here' and suddenly the monster started visualising in my head, I couldn't stop it, I would hear buzzing sounds, and, once triggered, my fear provoked a massive further visualisation of Dama Pika. But that is not what is strange.
The strange thing happened before we went to my grandparents' house for Easter luncheon.
I smoked pot. Then I listened some music and I suddenly heard "I am talking to you through your earphones", I heard it as if it was fused with the song. It freaked me out. It sounded like some sort of an alien with an electronic voice. But let's say it was due to pot. When I approached my mother, the buzzing was so lound it changed her words and I would hear random maddening noises twisting the words she was uttering. I was barely hearing what she was saying. Then I started hearing in my head " I will lock you in my tower, you will be my slave there, you will only draw the whole day ''. Then suddenly my mother sighed: "ahh if only you could be forever this age and you could draw by my side and never leave me''. okay, weird coincidence, I still thought I had just gone bonkers due to the pot. But then I heard in my head "I WILL DIVORCE YOUR FATHER, YOU'LL SEE, JUST WAIT". There were no signs of my mother wanting to divorce my father, she acted as if everything was great with him, I had no suspicions about anything like that. I somehow managed to arrive at my grandparents' place and when I sat on the table I heard "EAT YOUR FOOD". I remained in their house, spent a horrible night with the worst sensation in the world and the next day, when I went home, I felt a bit better. I thought it had all passed by, that I had smoked crazy pot and that it was all over now. No. As we were watching the Vikings, suddenly my mother came in the room, sat on the bed and said "Children, I have something to tell you. I want to divorce your father." I can not describe you the shock I felt.
Can you believe that? I have NO idea how I heard this a day before it happened. And it really did happen out of the blue. There is no way I could have known it. Maybe subsconsciously I knew it and it passed from the mass register to me. Or a crazy alien that doesn't know how to have a life told it to me. Cheesy
My mother changed a lot. I started being tortured by dreams, sound and imagery hallucinations of Dama Pika. My mother became cold, distant and there was something about her eyes that made her look like a different person.
This summer I was attacked many times in sleep paralyses.
The first time, I hear a female roaring very angrily and I saw something like a fuzzy spider in the room that floated around and pressed me to the bed. It hurt. I knew it was the Dama Pika thing in another form. The only thing I could do is wait for it to pass.
Then the other time I woke up and there was something in my chest trying to explode my heart. I knew that if I gave in, it would be the end of me - that was my first thought. There was a scratching tickling on my throat and I heard Dama Pika's voice mocking me, laughing and singing an annoying song. It was the worst sleep paralysis I've ever had. Completely immobilized, tickling on my throat and I just had to keep calm for minutes before it all ended and I woke up, because otherwise I would have give in, she would have possessed me and it would be the 'end', or at least that's what I was deadly sure about in the sleep paralysis.
Then there was this sleep paralysis where I saw the reflection in the leather sofa (it is reflective enough to let me see the shapes of objects on it) of a big black figure, that I recalled was probably who I called Belphegor. He bend over me and apparently put me in myself. I felt that there was something more going on, probably in another realm, and I felt part of me was there with him that time, and that now he just brought me back to my body from where he had brought me before.
I also had a sleep paralysis where I saw this blonde girl on the chair which said " I feel you're going insane ''. She reminded me of the reptilian woman I've already mentioned.
The buzzing sounds in my head, the threats, the mind attack, visualisations and even feeling touched wouldn't stop. We even went to clairvoyants, no use of that though. It all stopped after a weird dream where I dreamt how my mother burnt from some kind of demonic fever and in the end she touched my best friend, said "It's all your fault" and suddenly she was set free from the possession or force that had been interfering with her so far.
The next days I stopped hearing the buzzing or at least my mind finally overcame the terror. I don't know whether the dream helped me change my perspective and stop fearing it, so it all ended but it is true that I met my mother and as we talked, I noticed that my mother had become friendly again, there was that shining sparkle in her eyes of her motherly love that had disappeared. And I said to her: "Mum, it feels that you've come back" She was completely oblivious, she didn't know what I was talking about. But I knew she had returned to herself somehow.

Last edited by Lassërîn on Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:05 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silmaril

Silmaril

Back in February last year, my grandfather's illness has gotten so bad he couldn't almost breathe anymore. It got so bad that at one point I thought he would die by one of the doors. But in the last moment I said I loved him and it was as if that made him come back and saved his life because suddenly he started breathing and managed to survive. I was very distressed by the time, I spent five complete days in this atmosphere in his home without going out, the feeling was very tragic and suffocating, I was devastated and waited for the worst every second, the worst feelings in my chest. Then suddenly I heard an unfamiliar name in my head "Azrael". Seriously. I had never stumbled upon it before. Then I heard "Raphael" and "Uriel". I googled them and it turned all they were all existing angels. Azrael, the angel of death. Supposed to help deceased people adjust to the new reality and go to their close ones, also an angel who could comfort you when you have experienced loss. Raphael, the angel of youth, spring and childish energy, Uriel the angel of fire, wisdom and willpower. I was atsonished at the fact that I've heard names of existing angels I had never heard of. When I heard them, I felt something like their presence because before I googled them I already felt something which I can not explain with words but that matched their profile described in the Internet. I was marvelled especially at hearing Azrael's name because it was so accurate by the time. When I went to bed, he started visualising in my head, like in a daydream (I received this daydream-like visualisations all the time back then) and I prayed to him to help me feel better. Then all of a sudden I felt this angelic alleviation which I couldn't have imitated because so far I felt so  grievious I couldn't help it. But suddenly good thoughts started coming to my mind, but they were not mere thoughts, they actually had the power of making me feel better in a bit fresh and comforting way I can not describe. "Dont worry, he has lived up to 80, in his last days he's received the love of his wife and granddaughter, he will be freed from his pain, you are still young, don't indulge in these bad emotions''. I literally felt this comforting presence which alleviated me in a way I can not describe otherwise but angelic. It was very magical.
Back to top Go down
Silmaril

Silmaril

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Stories ~    Paranormal Stories ~  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 7:56 pm

Once I had a lucid dream how I was in an alien spacecraft and wandered above my town. It felt kind of realistic. It began how my soul was transported to the bed of my village, where I've had experiences of fearing aliens after reading a scary book, and then I got the association with a guy who had told me I was being contacted through the 4th channel huh Then I found myself in the craft.
Next time I had this very very vivid dream which I felt was different from an ordinary dream where I visited an alien planet full of many beautiful crystals. A blonde alien met me and gave me some sort of syntetic chocolate.
Then, this one was sooo real, I even can't. I had a sleep paralysis and I was fully aware that I got spirited away. Then my brain was put in some sort of device which controlled some sort of impulses completely, I felt a certain electric flow course on it, and there were some sort of mathematical numbers re-arranging (I can not explain the feel to you completely). However, I do feel some sort of the same thing every day in a very OCD way (ugh, it's so abstract, how do I describe it), that's why the experience was so powerful, it was as if they either caused it or scrutinized this brain process the occurance of which is unknown to me up to this day - with the massive visualisations and arrangements of random things in ways that make me see fissures or holes that as if hurt me inside of my brain.
The next time in a sleep paralysis an alien showed his face on about 3 centimeters from mine. It seemed like the classical profile of a grey alien. I would have freaked out but his eye seemed so intelligent and spiritually rich it comforted me. The eye was starry and dreamy.
Then I had these visualisations of all sorts of reptiles and frogs and fishes runnig on my spine as if in some sort of a ritual. Then I heard voices of alien crystal skulls threatening me and I had to negotiate with these aliens in order to convince them not to destroy human kind. They were not very convinced. So far they haven't destroyed human kind. rolleyes What freaked me out too was that I heard some mythological reference and when I googled it, it turned out to be correct. Besides, I don't believe this that much because I am pretty sure I ha(d)(ve) some sort of psychicall ilness as well, so it might have been my own imagination gone wild as well. I went to the psychiatrist and after a course of treatment now this visualisations happen far more rarely, so maybe they are not a real contact but my own creation. It was weird with all the frogs though, the algoritms I saw were beyond my comprehension, they were so complicated I can not even retell them now.
And then, a couple of days ago in a sleep paralysis an alien showed his arm to me, then he spirited me away to my village where we had a little chat on my bed and he talked in a very scientific way and showed me that I had a baby? from him. Which may be a soul baby, or I don't know. It definitely felt like astral projection.
the point is, I know sleep paralysis may not be what they seem, so I wonder whether these have been real contacts or a product of myself.
Back to top Go down
Silmaril

Silmaril

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Stories ~    Paranormal Stories ~  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 7:57 pm

So I will talk a little bit more about Azrael.
One next time, in a sleep paralysis I would hear a male voice that was very deep in my ear and would threaten & mock me. I got afraid of it. Then I saw a black robe nearby me and I knew it was Azrael. I begged him to free me from the sleep paralysis and I heard a deep voice "Wake up" and I woke up.
Next time in a sleep paralysis I also got afraid of a black figure and I called for him to come then I felt embraced and I felt his presence behing my back, seeing with nonphysical eyes something like his dimmed face and he reassured me "Calm down, I'm here".
So far so good. But I have been having suspicious episodes with him as well.
Once in a sleep paralysis I tried to hug him but it seemed like he played around with me and wouldn't let me touch him, he would only let me wander around in dismay and he told me "You have no idea what is actually going on''.
Another time he appeared behind my back and hugged me but then I felt he was looking in the other direction as if he was exchaning a mute message with someone. I felt he was emanating a bit of hostility and was hiding something from me. This won't leave me alone, wondering what it could be that he is holding back.
And then there was this brutal episode where in a sleep paralysis he appeared like the Grim Reaper with a long tongue and started pressing me with it and it hurt soo much. I got super upset and started asking him "hey, why are you doing this to me'', not being able to believe he would do this to me after helping me?? but he would only continue and I felt his derision and then just before releasing me from the sleep paralysis, either he or someone else with a very familiar deep voice said "Also Jesus impaled you''. Now ever since I can't stop wondering about the meaning of this message but it seems like everything that happened to me is a part of a bigger picture and every now and then they would give me a little hint that drives me insane because it just makes me feel more curious.
Then another time he also appeared in a sleep paralysis in his form of the Grim Reaper. First he spirited me away to the street where he appeared in a car but just about I was to enter it, he drove off and it seemed like 'a sign of something' that was important in my life, like, a metaphor. Then I saw him fly in the room and he disappeared. I've NEVER seen a figure more detailed in a sleep paralysis. It was not dimmed, fogged, it was absolutely crystal clear, as if I was wide awake and a person entered the room physically, with all the details a normal person has when they appear in a room. I was absolutely astonished.
Back to top Go down
Silmaril

Silmaril

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Stories ~    Paranormal Stories ~  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 7:58 pm

I will tell a story where Michael comforted me and helped me relax before a test. Before I went to sleep, I was feeling most horrible and stressed. Then in the dream I suddenly entered this atmosphere of relief and I saw his face, with blonde hair and blue eyes. He was smiling. I felt reassured, that everything was okay, that I had his support. Then I saw a test in the place where I had put his icon, "How to treat an angel?" a) burn an angel b)kill an angel c)torture an angel d) love an angel. I said "That's an easy one! And I circled d). I think this was both a joke because it was so hilariously funny and a lesson because at the time I was treating myself badly. It was probably also a joke connected with an early memory of mine, when I was four and my cousin made something like a radio program recording on a cassette we had, and he asked me "Which ball do you play football with?" a) a ball for football b) a ball for baseball c) a ball for volleyball and I answered wrongly three times! first time I said baseball, second time I said volleyball.. then when there was only the football one left... I said volleyball again! Cheesy *that's what stress did to me haha ~ 4-year-olds-problem*
Back to top Go down
Silmaril

Silmaril

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Stories ~    Paranormal Stories ~  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 7:59 pm

Ookay, so a couple of new occurances have been happening lately. First I was visited by something like aliens. I mean, it was outright aliens, if the case isn't that something else took the shape of aliens especially to scare me. They looked like the greys and came out of the walls like in Silent Hill 4 (it creeps and scares the hell out of me), then another one took me by the foot and started licking it, then another one came through the door and pretended to give me my morning pill. After this sleep paralysis I've spent nights of horror being afraid to fall asleep, hoping that no one would enter my door the next moment. I mean, I've always dreamt of visiting an alien spaceship but still, I don't want visitors just popping up in my room in the middle of the night. XD
And then yesterday it was very interesting. In a first sleep paralysis there was something with a very huge thongue that started licking my hand and it felt like my hand was burning. Then I woke up and after falling asleep again, a Chinese man (I guess the same entity having taken a Chinese form that resembles my ex-boyfriend whom I detest) approached me and started moving his finger on my skin and it made me have this burning sensation again. It was kind of scary. Then I asked him whether Archangel Michael and Azrael were real and he responded me "yes". which may be a lie, as well, though. Then all of a sudden I heard angelic singing in my head and I felt the presence of Michael or someone who pretended to be him. He supposedly chased the creature and said "You always do such things to her". Then the creature pretended to be my mother who wanted to give me a book about Slava Servyukova? And then it pretended to be Azrael leaving my room. This entity has come so often and the style is always the same: always taking the form of my relatives and rushing through the door to scare me, pinching me, mocking me and in general, I wonder why he is always abusing me like that.
Then I were left alone with Michael and we shared a moment in silence then he visualised a tunnel with a sign "Warner Bros productions" because the character from Fantastic Beasts and where to find them reminds me of him, and I felt like I went through this tunnel and I woke up in the room.
It was a very subliminal moment for me. Could it be that Michael is real? But then, why did I have the slight feeling that he didn't really chase the creature, that they were both mocking me? Could it be that he pretended to defend me but in fact they are always playing around with me? Who are they and what do they want from me...?
Back to top Go down
Silmaril

Silmaril

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Stories ~    Paranormal Stories ~  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 7:59 pm

There is a continuation with the story about the aliens.
So, I find myself during a very vivid dream in some place that seems like an operating room and I see a dog that suffered burning damage on one of the beds. There are people who are trying to save him but one of his legs bursts into flames and his eyes are decaying. It almost feels like they are not helping him, unlike the first appearance of things, but they have organized it especially so that I could see the grotesque experiment on the dog. Then I find myself before a 'doctor' and I try to explain to him some of the mental problems that I sometimes have but then something touches me on the back and I scream "Pleeease, get it off me!!" It felt like an octopus. Then the dream transforms in a sleep paralysis where yet the same alien that once spoke to me tells me "You have to give it back" I ask "give back what", he answers "Something that isn't yours'' and I wake up.
Back to top Go down
Silmaril

Silmaril

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Stories ~    Paranormal Stories ~  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 8:00 pm

There has been a strange sequence of visitations during lucid dreams or sleep paralyses that kind of freak me out. Maybe I have already mentioned something similar but I don't remember.
So, there is always a bad entity (let's call it this way because I have no clue what it actually is) that covers up as a relative of mine. The sleep paralyses proceed with the entity rushing through the door and trying to rape me while in the form of my relative.
In lucid dreams there has been more variety before the attempt of raping. There have been times when I've had entire dialogues that seemed like normal dialogues that I could have with my deceased relatives before they transformed into the raping thing. Once the entity transformed into something that looked very demonic (not saying it's a demon - because I kind of don't believe in them anymore - it just had the exact same appearance) with a mouth like a black hole that sucked in my hands.
It's really frustrating because it kind of scares me that when I die I will face such entities. During some of the dreams my awareness was pretty high so I can definitely imagine stumbling upon such a thing when I pass on.
Once there was my grandfather who looked at me in peace, he was glowing in beautiful light and he suddenly transformed in this thing.
Another time my grandmother was looking at me in a sad and maybe a bit shocked way and then she transformed in such a thing.
There was this time when someone even told me from behind: "Do you notice it's always the same?"
Once someone told me in a sleep paralysis that when I passed on, I would get to know the meaning of all of this. But I don't think it was a spiritual guide, because there was no compassion and warmth in their words, which sounded rather cold and indifferent.
I've had a visitation when two alien-looking creatures ate? my legs and it hurt. It's like they dug a hole with their mouths in my leg and it hurt.
I dreamt someone telling me these were temporary forms that fall apart easily, but I don't know if I understood the message well.
I had a lucid dream where I was stuck in my bed and someone made something like an eye surgery to me and told me I suffered from symortosis. When I googled it, nothing appeared.
Then I started dreaming every single day a woman who took the form of my mother and raped me, while tickling me and pinching me. Sometimes I would try to grab her hand and stop her but then another hand would appear; then I would continue with my hopeless attempts to protect myself but alas, she would always prove to be more powerful than me. Once I even tried to call out Jesus for help XD and she pretended to get scared but then she re-appeared and continued tormenting me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Stories ~    Paranormal Stories ~  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Stories ~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ Êl síla erin lû e-govaned vîn ~ :: Interdimentional Realms :: Dreamscape-
Jump to: