~ Êl síla erin lû e-govaned vîn ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Êl síla erin lû e-govaned vîn ~

Alámenë! இ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel
MÊlÊth MarthannÊn Alfîrîn Nîn
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel

PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Empty
PostSubject: PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...    PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 7:43 am

Having a Sexual Hallucination?

Valar No!...This is his Orgasm-inducing Majesty...
The Elvenking Thranduil!
 Twisted Evil
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Cba1fd6c1002d52a7ac231f9cc818b9b
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  C72ef910
Ahem...if only they were just women... Twisted Evil
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  13256510
Which reminds me to clean my keyboard & touch-pad...again!

Thranduil is so hot upon his throne, on his steed & between the sheets he has his own PlayElf magazine...
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  9ecddeff7e60e3456340a41c463edb04
[left]PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  52001c10
[left]PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  I_had_10
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  11391310
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Buy_it10

Last edited by Mœrilindë Thranduiliel on Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:19 am; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel

PostSubject: Re: PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...    PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 am

PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  The_hobbit__fabulous_by_ringreen-d5q24k6
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Elven_bath___legolas_and_thranduil_by_purple_meow-d82ycz0
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Cuffs_and_collar_for_a_king_by_candra-d6uu166
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  C682a7e397330b2d57cd4e462d054410PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Love_t10

Last edited by Mormerilil on Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel

PostSubject: Re: PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...    PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 1:21 am

PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Tumblr19
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Fb4d7c11
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  C2a0df10
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  B80f4910
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  4210b410
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  997e9810
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  20fd4810
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  6d299e10

Last edited by Mormerilil on Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:14 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel

PostSubject: Re: PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...    PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 1:51 am

Tis always the season to relish in King Thranduil's decilious fruits...
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Tumblr10
& THIS is HOW I LOVE HIM...wild, HARD & free in his natural habitat...
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  4933f910
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  15541410
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  4933f911
Now let's get a little wet...
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  15665710
Now let's get nice & close...
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  4933f912
Far too close for comfort...
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  4933f913
Wouldn't mind getting close to his son Legolas either. He seems ripe for the plucking....But only If my King partakes!
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Tumblr11
I would touch my sword too, after such a feast for the eyes & itch for loins...
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Thranduil_sword2PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  264606de71b37b782f84ee7e99c0d375PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Tumblr_n2srlt1k221tuftz4o5_250
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  1516970%20-%20Lord_of_the_Rings%20Silhouette01%20Tauriel%20thranduil
Then I'd lay him down sweetly between my naked legs for the Night...& King Thranduil would return the favour upon his lofty throne!
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Thranduil_by_sirmersi-d7uq1d3
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Tumblr_mv8cbyuz1Q1spm3fqo1_500
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  8461172_orig
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Tumblr_n35lh2j50J1qc366zo1_500
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Tumblr_mspj5vOj2m1se79juo2_r1_500
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  918cb572485148e8668289e616fde66d
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  1330659%20-%20The_Hobbit%20thranduil
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  A_bath_fit_for_a_king_by_engelszorn-d74pf7f
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Twilight___thranduil_x_reader___by_winterdamsel16-d8kse98
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  1330654%20-%20The_Hobbit%20thranduil
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Tumblr_nslu6ceRm71uonld7o1_500
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  The_ho11[/color]

Last edited by Melethriell Thranduiliel on Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:37 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel

PostSubject: Re: PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...    PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 2:48 am

PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Tumblr_ntp347ki5R1uonld7o1_1280
Back to top Go down
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel

PostSubject: Re: PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...    PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 2:50 am

PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  51vPIWBj91L._SX345_BO1,204,203,200_PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  51thcc10
 King Thranduil - the royal guard muttered uncomfortably.  "There is a human girl seeking your audience that says she wants to..." the elf stuttered then gulped & stopped there. No need for words when the strong blush upon the celibate’s face spoke of unspeakable vulgarities. Without further introduction she entered - adorned with verdant youth yet ripe and succulent she was and ever so deviously ready. No one acted beyond their stupor to stop her audacity. "My dear Elvenking..." she purred kittenishly, slinking her way towards the throne by the serpentine sways of her sultry hips, with gentled yet salacious allure. Thranduil allowed it. He let the thrill be brought to him. "I am a mortal maiden, destined for death. Virgin still. This beauty that you see before you will willt and wither and fade away as if it had never existed upon this world, in a blink of your immortal eye. This fine body shall become a rotten corpse. But does that not make me more beautiful? Is it not the evanescence that moulds it most precious?" "What do you seek of me, child?" "I seek Your Love.  But for one Night under the stars of Elbereth, in the light of full Ithil. " she bit her luscious lips so needily one would expect them to brake like the soft skin of red grapes and leak out droplets of sweet summer wine. “I seek Eternity. For if you, great Elvenking mine, let me sip of your ancient chalice and I let thee imbibe the honeysweet nectar of my youth… my primed frailty and fleeting beauty. If we climb upon the cosmic heights of divine ecstacy together...Where only you can take me, my King! If my lips imprint their lovebite upon your ageless skin and you remember fondly and raptly my caresses, then this youth and beauty shall not be in vain. Immortalized they shall be…imprinted upon the records of Eternity and cherished by Thee - a creature beyond Time, everlast." The sides of Thranduil's lips quirked up into perfect curls & the tip of his tongue seemed to flick over them in just a twinkling…unless it was a trick of her craving mind…  "Your tongue is silver, that I know…although I never have tasted it." And his white-blue, chalcedony eyes glared wildly, ablazed by a nameless spark. "Yet..." They shared in a forshadowing glance of mutual anticipation. 
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Tumblr_mxy69xdxVR1s9c6nao3_500

Last edited by Meliell Thranduiliel on Sat May 07, 2016 2:43 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel

PostSubject: Re: PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...    PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 5:49 am

PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Nymphe10

Last edited by Mormerilil on Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:41 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel

PostSubject: Re: PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...    PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 8:21 am

PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Maybe_10
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  A48cf710PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Tumblr_nyfjn1kfI11tnq28bo1_500PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  D4358810

Last edited by Mormerilil on Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel

PostSubject: Re: PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...    PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 5:29 am

Elvenprince Nuada Silverlance and the Elvenking Thranduil Oropherion!
If there is a Heaven, it's the space between their lips... 
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  10628410
I would sacrifice my humanity (or get rid of it in almost any way I can)
 to turn into a microbe so I can crawl all up in there and squish myself
 in the midst of that damn steaming-hot elvenkiss of immortal, multi-ecstatic Perfection!
for Valar's sake... 
Back to top Go down
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel

PostSubject: Re: PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...    PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:07 pm

PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  12313710
Back to top Go down
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel

PostSubject: Re: PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...    PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 7:38 am

Thrandibari - not better way to tie the knot... & let that... sight SINK in! 
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  B5a_lf10
Back to top Go down
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel

PostSubject: Re: PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...    PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 2:44 am

ALL HAIL & GET WET & HARD BEFORE THE KING'S FATHOMLESS SEX-APPEAL!
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Tumblr15

Last edited by Melethriell Thranduiliel on Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel

PostSubject: Re: PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...    PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 5:40 am

For the Summer is hot & full of cravings! What I would not give to be that spoon or that Sundae! Pretty please with two cherries on top!  cherry  cherry  
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Thrand10

Okay... Maybe more than just TWO!!!
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Tumblr10

Last edited by Melethriell Thranduiliel on Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel

PostSubject: Re: PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...    PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 4:04 am

Is it getting hot, wet & heavy in here? Or is it just my kinky King??!  
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  1496522%20-%20The_Hobbit%20thranduil
Back to top Go down
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel

PostSubject: Re: PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...    PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 1:36 am

My king can be as tenderly alluring as the blushing hews of a springtime petal...  Embarassed  
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  E0e25710

& Thranduil can be as fervidly irresistible as the raging flame is to a transfixed moth...
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Cecpxa10

No wonder he gets ALL THE PUSSY!  Twisted Evil
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Cevmtm10

SO CHEERS! to his alluring chiseled muscles of DESTINY!

PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Thranduil__commission__by_venlian-d9g2lwg
Back to top Go down
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel

PostSubject: Re: PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...    PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 6:25 am

How my Elvenking Lover makes me CUM...
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  83f21f10

You let me violate you,
You let me desecrate you,
You let me penetrate you,
You let me complicate you.

Help me, I broke apart my insides,
Help me, I got no soul to sell.
Help me, the only thing that works for me,
Help me get away from myself.

I wanna fuck you like an animal,
I wanna feel you from the inside.
My whole existence is flawed.
You get my closer to god!

You can have my isolation,
You can have the hate that it brings.
You can have my absence of faith,
You can have my everything.

Help me! Tear down my reason!
Help me! It's your sex I can smell.
Help me! You make me perfect!
Help me become someone else.

Help me become someone else.

Though every forest, above the trees,
Within my stomach, scraped off my knees,
I drink the honey inside your hive,
You are the reason I stay alive!

Though every forest, above the trees,
Within my stomach, scraped off my knees,
I drink the honey inside your hive,
You are the reason I stay alive!

[center]PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  5c26648e16545127b7416a7b70c04350
Back to top Go down
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel
Ve⚡⚡periel Thranduiliel

PostSubject: Re: PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...    PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 12:16 am

Flawlessly ripped & chiseled by the Gods, FOR the GODS!
PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Cawu7s10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...    PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PlayElf magazine presents: The Erotic Thrandy's Bedroom Hymns...
Page 1 of 1